Parent Volunteer Code Of Conduct Video
Because of changes in state law, Jordan School District has made some mandatory updates to the volunteer application process. If you have already been fingerprinted to volunteer or if you are interested in volunteering, you must complete the following steps:
1. Watch the mandatory volunteer video at the link below:
2. Sign the Code of Conduct Volunteer Acknowledgement Form and bring it to the school.
3. Fill out a volunteer application form and have it signed by the principal.
4. Take the form to the Jordan School District office (7387 S. Campus View Dr.) to have your fingerprints taken.
5. The district will verify your information and run a background check. The office will receive notification when the process is complete, you will be issued a certified volunteer badge.