Bluffdale Elementary | Home of the Bulldogs!
Do you have a child that is five years old or will be on or before Sept. 1st, 2024? Please click on the link below to access and print the Kindergarten registration. Fill out the form and bring it along with your identification, proof of address, your child's original birth certificate, and immunization records to the front office to register your child for next year. We look forward to meeting you!
Important Information for Volunteering
Because of changes in state law, Jordan School District has made some mandatory updates to the volunteer application process. If you have not already been fingerprinted to volunteer or if you are interested in volunteering, you must complete the following steps:
1. Watch the mandatory volunteer video at the link below:
2. Sign the Code of Conduct Volunteer Acknowledgement Form and bring it to the school.
3. Fill out a volunteer application form and have it signed by the principal.
4. Take the form to the Jordan School District office (7387 S. Campus View Dr.) to have your fingerprints taken.
5. The district will verify your information and run a background check. The office will receive a notification when the process is complete. You will be issued a certified volunteer badge.
Bluffdale Office Hours
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
We look forward to assisting you in the office. Enter the school building through the front doors (south side of the building) and check in at the office every time you enter the school. If you are checking out a student, you will be asked to show your ID every time (even if we know you). Grade-level doors will continue to lock at 9:00 a.m., so tardy students must enter through the front doors. If your student is coming for breakfast, they will enter through the doors by the second-grade hall. If your child is coming for band, orchestra, or guitar, please have your child enter on the north side of the building by the dock.
Check out an Episode of the Jordan Supercast!
The Supercast is hosted by Superintendent Anthony Godfrey, who will take you along as he travels throughout Jordan School District, visiting students, teachers, and staff in our elementary, middle, and high schools. If it is something important to parents and students, we hope to feature it right here on the Supercast. So stay tuned, stay informed, and let's have some fun talking about education together.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture recently announced that it is returning to pre-pandemic rules requiring families to apply for free and reduced lunch rather than allowing all K-12 students to receive free meals.
Families must once again apply for the income-based free and reduced meals for the 2023-24 school year.
We invite you to listen to this week’s episode of the Supercast podcast, which provides important information all parents need to know about school breakfast and lunch for the upcoming school year.
- Episode info & audio transcription for Supercast 148: Federal Government Ends COVID-19 Meal Program in Schools
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to the Jordan Supercast on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe to other Podcatcher applications
- Parents of new students will need to provide:
- Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Records or Exemption Form
- Proof or address
- Photo ID
Any questions, please call our office at 801-254-8090.