Home of the Bulldogs!
Bluffdale summer hours are from 8am-1pm by appointment. Please call our front office 801.254.8090 to schedule an appointment. In the event that there is no one available to assist you, leave a message with your name and phone number and we will contact you as soon possible. Thank you and enjoy your summer!
We are excited to meet all of our new little bulldogs, and watch them grow! To help make this process easier please complete all the steps necessary. On the file, you will find all the information you will need to get your little one prepared for Kinder. Please follow the directions and use the embedded links inside the document to get to the right resources. Once you click on the link, you are going to have a copy of the document. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Jessica Bell'Aver (1st grade)
is the Bluffdale's 2020 JEF Teacher of the Year!
THE NEXT GENERATION OF BOX TOPS IS HERE
Box Tops is changing to fit today's families. The new and improved Box Tops mobile app uses state-of-the-art technology to scan your store receipt, find participating products and instantly add Box Tops to your school's earnings online.
MORE CONVENIENTRedeem anywhere, anytime within 14 days of purchase
EASY TO USENo more clipping or sending Box Tops to school
REAL TIMEYour school’s earnings are automatically updated online
Access special bonus offers on top of your Box Tops earnings
Parent Volunteer Code Of Conduct Video
Because of changes in state law, Jordan School District has made some mandatory updates to the volunteer application process. If you have already been fingerprinted to volunteer or if you are interested in volunteering, you must complete the following steps:
1. Watch the mandatory volunteer video at the link below:
2. Sign the Code of Conduct Volunteer Acknowledgement Form and bring it to the school.
3. Fill out a volunteer application form and have it signed by the principal.
4. Take the form to the Jordan School District office (7387 S. Campus View Dr.) to have your fingerprints taken.
5. The district will verify your information and run a background check. The office will receive notification when the process is complete, you will be issued a certified volunteer badge.